Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still here

Haven't posted in a while as my schedule has been really stretched. I did make time for training and ran a total of 54km last week as I'm slowly entering tapering.

My work has me in Baltimore this week and the weather has been totally gorgeous. I couldn't help but make time for quick runs after my conference yesterday and today with 8 miles and 12 miles runs around the waterfront. I'm not sure if this is typical for Baltimore but there were lots of runners about the waterfront. This city is really neat even if a bit quiet. The cobblestone streets add a certain charm to this city.

I don't have a lot of running left until LA. I can't believe it's only about a week away! I'm excited about meeting some online folks there.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, hard to believe your big race is coming up so soon! Enjoy the taper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do awesome in LA!!! Safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete