Here is the training I have completed since the Half in Montreal:
- Tuesday 19 - Tempo run with Ottawa Front Runners - 10km in 46:54
- Thursday 21 - Speed training with Ottawa Front Runners - Fast laps at ~4m/km, recovery at 5m/km
- Sunday 24 - 20km bike commute to Easter dinner - 49:38
- Monday 25 - 20km bike commute from Easter dinner - 46:19
- Tuesday 26 - Tuesday run with Ottawa Front Runners (wet and windy, rings a bell?) - 10km in 50m (1 fast km at 4:25)
- Thursday 28 - Speed work was canceled when no one showed up so I went long - ~17k in ~1h25m (rainy again!)
If anyone is coming down for Ottawa Race Weekend, get in touch with me, we can arrange a pre-race or post-race meetup. I will be hosting a pasta dinner on the Saturday night for anyone interested, non-runners also welcomed! Leave a comment with your email or DM me on Twitter.