Sunday, March 22, 2009

After buffet run

After going to Emerald Buffet yesterday and stuffing myself silly with all kind of fried, starchy and over sweetened foods, I wasn't expecting much with my run this morning. I started out with the hope of a finishing a simple maintenance run.

I headed towards scotiabank place and palladium auto park where I could do a few loops. As I progressed, I realized that I could make this an actual training run. I tried a few surges of speeding every now and then and I am quite satisfied with the overall result. You can definitively see the speed spikes, especially during km 2, 3, 5, 8 and 9:

The weather was sunny with a bit of wind, I kept my hoodie on and was fine since I was under the sun at all times. Not many trees or tall buildings around here.

Wearing my newest Asics Nimbus 9 with Return to the Source - Sacred Sites in the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment