Friday, March 27, 2009

Awesome

I was awesome this morning. I'm usually pretty modest but the newly tuned bike combined with a nice tailwind had me to work in less than 53 minutes! That's a record for 2009 and in line with what I was doing at the end of the 2008 season.
The road felt great, traffic was low and I took the woodroffe/parkway route. It was a perfect start to the day. You wouldn't have known that I trained so hard yesterday.

Then it was time to come home. Not as rosy a picture. My muscles were tired and the wind was still blowing, only now that I was coming back home, it wasn't helping me at all!!!
Still, overall it was a pretty decent day as far as training goes. Tomorrow is sugar shack in the morning and pizza night in the evening. Hopefully I can squeeze in a swim or a run in the afternoon.

In the mix today: finnish madness Open and Blue Room's Made on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment