Friday, January 15, 2010

Mild lunch

Today at lunch the weather was fairly mild and a bit wet but that didn't detrack me for going out for a somewhat easy 10k. I did my usual two bridge route and felt pleasantly fast and comfortable.
Without any pain in my knees from my 30km run three days ago, I was able to post a time of 50m34s fairly effortlessly. Things are looking up for Sunday where I hope to break the 50 minute mark!

Marathon training is feeling pretty good this year. I'm having less trouble sticking to the plan and I think that the weight training is helping out with what was previously my weak knees. Although I am not looking forward to the next few long runs, I'm getting a good feeling overall that I am making progress towards my goals.

In the mix was Armin Van Buuren's State of Trance 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great route! I love bridge running!

    ReplyDelete