Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally Friday!

I'm not sure if I am happy it's Friday because I don't have to *go* to work tomorrow or if it's just because I don't have to *bike* to work tomorrow :) Cycling to work 4 times this week was tough, especially the 3 in a row bit. I am pretty proud of my mileage for the week at 200km of cycling, 10km of running and 1.25km of swimming.

I took it real easy today with a time of about 1h in the morning and 1h05 in the evening.
Phew. I am totally taking the night off tonight and enjoying some movies like a couch potato!

Silly old school funkyness in the mix today with Ghostbusters II and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtracks as well as never really famous but really hot (for a late 80s band) Bros.

Btw, the EndorphinBuzz is now also available on twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, one more reason to enjoy the weekend, not having to commute to work via bicycle!

    ReplyDelete