Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Swim

I stopped blogging about my swimming every time since it was getting a bit boring. Today, however, I became speedy enough to warrant a quick update. I swam my usual two sets of 750 meters in 14 minutes and 16 minutes. Not quite sure if the pool I was in is smaller than my usual one (they claim 25m) or what was the real reason for such as speedy swim, but I'll take improvements wherever I can find them!!!

I think I'm ready for my first Tri in September. All I have to do now is keep on pushing my training so I can improve my time :)

5 comments:

  1. Good job on your swim! I can tell if I'm in a 25m vs. 25yd pool as my 100 times will be about 10 seconds slower. I can also usually tell by the number of strokes I take. If neither work for you and you are curious, check out: http://www.swimmersguide.com/. It lists almost all the pools there are in the world along with length info. The site seems to be down right now but is a great resource when it's up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're improving! I hope that I feel as strong in the water as you seem to be... You'll definitely be ready for your tri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for your first tri and look as it as a base upon which to improve. Sounds like you are pretty speedy right now as is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That warrants a blog post for sure! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo training for your very first tri?!? You're doing a great job keeping up with training. hope you're recharged from the wkd. :)

    ReplyDelete