Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slow ride

I meant to have a slow day today since I'm hoping to bike to work again tomorrow (3 days in a row!!). However, as things go, I didn't get to choose my speed, the music was just too good so I let myself go with the flow.
29.6km/h average is nothing to sneer at. Coming in at 57m total time is also definitively good. I wonder if I can break the 50 minutes total, 45m moving time before the end of the season.

On the way home, I decided to change my playlist to mellow out a bit. I still managed to get home in 1h total time.

In the mix today we had Krembo's Underground Labels Vol 2: Truelove and Yann Perreau's fantastic Nucleaire. Going to his website I noticed there's a new album out. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the cycling!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to "ride" with it! You are definitely getting faster.

    Hace a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete