Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Quick update

I'm resting today (again?) since I'm a bit too busy/lazy to fit anything in. I'll bike to work tomorrow, in the rain if I have to, to make up for it.
I swam yesterday. Another good one with times of 16 and 19 minutes for each of my 750m sets. The pool felt pretty busy so when I saw this picture in the Ottawa Citizen this morning I felt their pain.

Apparently, as some of my readers pointed out, I need a race to 'officialize' my 10k PB so I will have to find a race around here and do just that. It will be exciting, I never raced a 10k before.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, a first 10K! I'm looking into doing a 10K in my area as well. It would be my first race too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is full on. Well done swimming with other people. My local pool is always so empty that if someone wants to swim in the same lane as me I hurry up, finish and get out. Great for pushing me to be faster...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10K is a fun distance to race - not quite as painful as a 5K. :)

    ReplyDelete