Thursday, April 9, 2009

18m30s Swim and Play

I swam really well today with some nice tumbles. I think I invented my own tumbling technique today, however it seemed to work really well with my breathing and I came up in the right swimming position so I was happy with my performance. I sticked around at the pool for another 20 minutes of breast strokes and freestyle to ramp up my endurance.

After the swim and some shopping, we went to see Robert Lepage's Blue Dragon. It was very interesting and thought provoking on a number of subjects such as interpersonal relations, love, freedom and parenting.

Tomorrow is shaping up to be mostly a rest day. I say mostly because I'm sure I could find some fitness description to ceramic tile setting at my mom's and call it stretching or strength training.

I'm hoping I can find some time this easter weekend for a long run. I haven't done anything high impact in a while and I'm starting to itch for some intense action :)

No comments:

Post a Comment