Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunny Friday

Phew, I'm so glad it's Friday. Three days of biking in a row wore me down. Especially since I also ran on Monday. The rides today were beautiful. The morning commute was really swift, coming in at about 57 minutes. A lot of that time was spent waiting on red lights too. The weather was great, sunny and almost no wind. If I has to change one thing, I would only have made it a few degrees warmer.
The evening commute was also a beauty. I was in no rush so I didn't push it too hard. I even took the scenic route, staying on the parkway until Carling. It adds a bit of distance but keeps the ride smooth without having to stop at so many lights. I had a bit of attitude today from a few drivers (one of them a yellow school bus!) which is unusual, maybe they were in a rush to start their weekend?
The weather was so beautiful this morning that I had to dust off my cheesiest sunniest music: The Beach Boys' Greatest Hits, Charles Dubé's Réverbère and Joe Dassin's Eternel Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment